TRAINING IS AVAILABLE
We offer CCAR Recovery Coach Certificate 30 30 Hour Training Class
We prefer a minimum of 10 students
Recovery Coach Trainer
If you are a person "In Recovery" or a person with "lived experience" you are eligible and most welcome to take this course. Starting your own not for profit organization, working in the industry as a practitioner, please join us... This class is open to all those who have a heart for helping those suffering from substance use.
Your Community Needs You.
WHAT DO RECOVERY COACHES DO?
1. Assist with the development of Recovery Plan.
2. Help to initiate and sustain an individuals & families in their recovery from substance use or addiction.
3. Promote recovery by removing barriers and obstacles to recovery.
4. Serve as a personal guide and mentor for people seeking, or already in recovery.
5. Help recoveree/clients find resources for harm reduction, detox, treatment, family support and education, local or online support groups; or help a recoveree/client create a change plan to recover on their own.
6. Help individuals find ways to stop using (abstinence), or reduce harm associated with addictive behaviors.
RECOVERY COACH CLASS
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
For Information About Becoming A Certified Peer Recovery Specialist Email Us For More Information
RECOVERY COACH ACADEMY