RECOVERY COACH CLASS - MATAWAN
NOVEMBER 10th - 13th
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
RECOVERY COACH ACADEMY
WHAT DO RECOVERY COACHES DO?
1. Assist with the development of Recovery Plan.
2. Help to initiate and sustain an individuals & families in their recovery from substance use or addiction.
3. Promote recovery by removing barriers and obstacles to recovery.
4. Serve as a personal guide and mentor for people seeking, or already in recovery.
5. Help recoveree/clients find resources for harm reduction, detox, treatment, family support and education, local or online support groups; or help a recoveree/client create a change plan to recover on their own.
6. Help individuals find ways to stop using (abstinence), or reduce harm associated with addictive behaviors.
RECOVERY COACH CLASS
NOVEMBER 10th-13th, 2016
If you are a person "In Recovery" or a person with "lived experience" you are eligible and most welcome to take this course. Starting your own not for profit organization, working in the industry as a practitioner, please join us... This class is open to all those who have a heart for helping those suffering from substance use.
Your Community Needs You.
TRAINING IS AVAILABLE
We offer CCAR Recovery Coach Certificate 30 30 Hour Training Class
We prefer a minimum of 10 students
Recovery Coach Trainer